R+D Projects and Contracts
Current Research Project and Contracts
- SELFNET: A Framework for Self-Organized Network Management in Virtualised and Software Defined Networks funded by European Commission
- Fusing Multimodal Big Data to provide low-intrusive AFFective and cognitive support in learning contexts (BIG-AFF), funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
- Research on Key Technologies of Energy-saving Resource Integration and Task Scheduling for Green Cloud Computing, funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- A case on Cloud-based Mobile Network Infrastructure Sharing in UAE, funded by Zayed University.
Past Research Project and Contracts
- Dynamic Heterogeneous threats Risk Management and Assessment (DHARMA), funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
- Management and Security for Cloud Computing, funded by Seneca Fundation.
- Virtual and Collaborative Honeynets based on Trust Management and Autonomous Systems applied to Intrusion Management (RECLAMO), funded by Science and Education Spanish Ministry.
- Secure Management of Information across multiple Stakeholders (SEMIRAMIS), funded by the European Commission.
- Secure Widespread Identities For Federated Telecomunications (SWIFT), funded by the European Commission.
- Intelligent Systems and Telematic. This Excellence Awards is funded by the Fundacion Seneca under the project: Analisis, Estudio Y Desarrollo De Sistemas Inteligentes Y Servicios Telematicos.
- Infraestructura De Servicios Ubicuos Y De Comunicaciones En Redes Vehiculares (SEISCIENTOS), supported by Science and Education Spanish Ministry.
- Corpora for Content and Language Integrated Learning (BACKBONE) , funded by the European Commission.
- System Aided Compilation and Open Distribution of European Youth Language (SACODEYL), funded by the European Commission.
- Autonomic Computing over advanced IP services, funded by Science and Education Spanish Ministry.
- La escritura como proceso y como producto final en Computer-mediated Communication (CMC): aspectos lingüisticos, pragmaticos e interculturales, funded by the Accion 16 – Plan for the support to Research, Technological Development and Innovation.
- KTP established between MASS Consultants, Ltd. and the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) for Research Assistance in Introducing Disruptive Technologies to Upgrade Military Visual Communication Capacity.
- KTP established between Wuxi Chigoo Interactive Technology, Co, Ltd (China) and University of the West of Scotland (UK) for the project entitled “Service-Oriented Cloud Information Centre for Airport Services“
- KTP established between University of Surrey (UK) and University of the West of Scotland (UK) for Research Assistance in the EU-funded research project entitled “EVIVA: Evaluating the Education of Interpreters and their clients Through Virtual Learning Activities“
- KTP established between University of Valencia (Spain) and Unisersität Tübingen (Germany) for Research Assistance in the EU-funded research project entitled “IVY: Interpreting in Virtual Reality”.
- KTP established between University of Murcia and the Anonymous Society for Submarine Electronics for Research in Verification of Graphical Interfaces and Real-time Software with Freeware